What questions would you ask if you were going to see the Chevy Volt in D.C.?
As we mentioned the other day, the Chevy Volt is the main star in a GM dog and pony show in D.C. this week. GM wants to give lawmakers a close up of this impressive car, and I'm sure said lawmakers will have their staffs prepare some questions to ask of the GM spokespeople on hand RE when the car might be available, how it affects CAFE standards, etc. AutoblogGreen is sending a correspondent down to check out the scene and, while we're not sure who he might run into, what questions are you curious about? What would you ask if you were able to mingle with legislators or GM folks. Leave your questions in the comments fields below or email them to us using the contact us field, and we'll see who we can wrangle up to answer them.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies