See the hydrogen Ford Fustion 999 in Oshkosh next week
If you've got a hankerin' to see Ford's Hydrogen Fusion 999 in the metal, head on up to the Experimental Aircraft Association's AirVenture Oshkosh 2007 next week. I don't hink the Fusion 999 can fly, but Ford, as the exclusive automotive sponsor since 1999 likes to bring some cars up to the annual aviation extravaganza for publicity. This year, on top of the hydrogen-powered 999, Ford will bring 60 cars, including the Shelby GT500KR, the Ford Flex, as well as the Ford Interceptor and Lincoln MKR concept cars.
AirVenture takes place form July 23 to July 29 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. For those of us who can't get to the show, there's always these photo galleries:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies