Tour de Fat: ride yr bikes and enjoy solar- and biodiesel-powered fun
How can you pass up "fire-jumping bike acts, cycling games, cruiser bike parade, live music, tasty eats and great beer"? Most of the event is even free, and proceeds form beer sales go to local nonprofits the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition and the Bay Area Ridge Trails Council.
The organizers don't just want to promote bikes and a good time, but have made sure that the festival is totally self-sustainable because it's all powered by solar or B100 biodiesel. Click here or here for more info.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models