Green farming pioneer awarded Congressional Gold Medal
Techniques developed by Borlaug have helped double the food supply in places like Mexico, and the Asian sub-continent. In recent years he has focused his efforts on Africa and other areas of Asia. When he won the Nobel prize in 1970, it was the first given for work related to agriculture.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies