Ferrari flexes its branding muscle with Ferrari Unica Home Gym
If you already own a Ferrari laptop, Ferrari watch, Ferrari shoes, Ferrari pen, Ferrari speakers and Ferrari surfboard, then maybe you'll be in the demographic for this new Ferrari Unica Home Gym. The Italian-bodied exercise equipment features 25 possible exercises (double-clutching is not one of them), a key card that stores a users' data, and a built-in Wellness Mate computer that incorporates the aforementioned data and designs a personalized training plan. The price for this calorie burning machine from Maranello is actually quite reasonable for a Ferrari: €12,500 or about $17,250 USD. Here's the link to the Ferrari Store description and order form.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video