South Carolina gets first plug-in hybrid
The group will start of with plug-in Toyota Priuses that will go to various organizations in the region and have plans to build the first plug-in Camry. How many of the vehicles actually manage to achieve the 100mpg will probably depend largely on the duty cycle of the vehicles. If the cars are used for short local hops and plugged in frequently the average fuel economy will go up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies