Fuel cells cars being evaluated in Death Valley
The Department of Energy has been aggressively supporting fuel cell programs and is currently sponsoring a National Hydrogen Learning Demonstration so that regular people can try out these new vehicles and provide feedback to manufacturers. One of the places these vehicles are being evaluated is Death Valley where car-makers regularly take their new models to check out hot weather performance in the 125°F heat. A camera wielding observer happened to catch some of the vehicles during a driver change including a Mercedes F-Cell and a Nissan FCV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models