Biodiesel producers asking for certified oils
The EBB considers this measure as urgent, because the market is increasing exponentially, to cope with the biofuel blending requirements in the EU for 2020.
The target of this certification would be the screening out of products obtained from dubious procedures, such as deforestation. It would also be a measure that could help European vegetable oil producers, whose products are usually more traceable than imports. The European association of oilseed plants claims that they're up to the task, since they have increased production ten-fold, up to 5 millions of tons for this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models