E tu Zenn? Advertorial messaging in the EV world
If you go to Wallst.net, you can search the audio archives and see that Zap used to participate in the site, too, back in 2004 and 2005. Guess whatever benefits WallSt.net promises weren't enough to keep Zap coming back.
Paid announcements on investment sites aside, ZENN NEVs could be a good fit for some people. You can learn more about them in this video. For all the other news AutoblogGreen has covered about ZENN - with no money changing hands anywhere - click here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video