Panasonic EV Energy expanding NiMH capacity by 50%
The extra production capacity will allow Panasonic EV Energy to provide battery packs for up to 750,000 hybrid vehicles per year. Eventually the joint venture company will also supply lithium packs to Toyota, but first Panasonic will have to learn how to make robust lithium packs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models