US spec Audi R8 spotted in Connecticut
Clear giveaways that this is in fact the U.S. version and not just a European model are the orange side indicators on the front and rear bumpers, a U.S. sized license plate backplate on the front grille and the missing rear foglights normally located in the rear diffuser.
Pricing starts at $109,000 for the six-speed manual version but quickly jumps to $118,000 when equipped with the R tronic dual-clutch gearbox. Then, of course, is the options list featuring items such as the Bang & Olufsen audio system, reverse camera and satnav, Alcantara trim and so forth to really increase the amount you spend on the car.
[Source: Fourtitude via The German Car Blog]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models