WRX marketing campaign injected with Japanese culture
Visitors to the Subaru site will find three commercials that show a man from the future visiting "a land of forbidden secrets." While navigating this jungle, he discovers that "the legend is reborn," and eventually takes control of a "powerful jungle creature," the new WRX. The print ad at right shows the look and feel of the campaign, complete with hilltop dragon. Other print ads will follow the theme and present comic-book panel stories complete with dialogue balloons. Seems like a great fit for the 20 to 34-year-old men that the car is aimed at.
[Source: NY Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies