Spending a week with the world's most expensive hybrid, the Lexus LS600h
The short answer, they say, is that this is a gentle beast to drive. It's smooth and powerful, and while not the greenest thing on the planet it certainly is better than competitors in its class. It's also a very safe ride and all of the technology packed onto the four wheels means you're better off just trusting the car as you move comfortably from here to there.
For the long answer, read the whole thing.
[Source: Nihon Car]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models