Alfa Romeo Junior - The "other" Mini
Now, the Junior is back with an aggressive style (not the old coupé) and a set of powertrains ranging from 95 to 200 HP. As you have guessed, the model plants itself as one (more) competitor to the Mini. Alfa Romero will also install Fiat's range of diesels, which with only 1.3 l are good up to 120 HP.
[Source: Autoblog, Autoblog en Español, Yahoo Italia]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video