24 Hours of LeMons: We're back, refreshed and relocated
Well, maybe not the refreshed part, but we've moved from the media room and into Jay, the organizer's, Airstream van that's conveniently located within the pits. We're mere feet away from the Wheel of Misfortune and should have a great view of what's coming in for service, what's going back out and what's met its timely demise. Although the photos might not be as telling, we should have an additional man manning the shutter to capture the action as it unfolds.
The race is set to begin in mere minutes. Look for our post titled "LIVE BLOG" and begin hitting refresh as soon as it goes up.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models