ABG talks to the Civic Hybrid owner suing Honda over low mileage
Facing soaring gas prices, California musician John True decided to go for a new hybrid to try and save some money on his fuel bill. Unfortunately for him, even with the expectation of mileage less than the quoted EPA figures, hybrid ads never tell the whole story of how hybrids perform under various conditions. When his results fell short of even his lowered expectations he decided to take on Honda's ads and sue. AutoblogGreen had the opportunity to chat with John about his experience.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX