Rendered Speculation: Audi's future lineup by Larson
One such artist is 36 year old Larson, a self-described Audi enthusiast and a graduate of the Transportation Design College in Pforzheim, Germany. During his career, 'Lars' has worked as a professional designer for the likes of Mazda and the Fulda tire company, but currently he spends his days freelancing for several car magazines worldwide.
The difference between Lars' work and most of the renderings you'll find all over the web is that he takes a formal design approach to his creations, starting off with preliminary sketches and a look at the character of each brand before picking up an electronic tablet and pen and creating his masterpiece.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models