Pagani Zonda R production confirmed, C9 coming to America in 2009
Demand for the Mr. Pagani's wares has increased dramatically over the past few years, causing the company to purchase a new center that's three times the size of its current facility and allowing production to increase from 16 to 60 cars annually. Used Zondas are regularly fetching almost double what the supercar retailed for new, so there's little doubt that the market is there.
The replacement for the Zonda – known within Pagani as the C9 – has been pushed back a year to 2009, but the automaker intends to homologate the new vehicle for sale within Japan and the US. It's expected that over 50-percent of Paganis will be sold in these new markets in the coming years.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies