New British PM opts for gas-guzzling Jaguar instead of Prius
British shopping site GoCarbonFree.com has now given four carbon credits to the Prime Minister's office to offset the emissions of the Jaguar. Brown himself appears to be a typical politician when it comes to making promises. Last year he announced plans to exchange his Vauxhaull Omega for Prius, a commitment that was never fulfilled. Instead once Brown moved into 10 Downing St. he went straight from the Omega to the Jaguar.
[Source: www.gocarbonfree.com, thanks to Jez for the tip]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies