Huh, I guess American gas prices aren't that high
So, does seeing the prices splayed out this way make you feel better, because you know that people in other areas have it worse? Does it make you feel worse, because at 33 cents a gallon in Tehran, all the gallons you save by driving a hybrid won't make much of an impact? Does this just illustrate the global nature of the oil issue, something you've already been thinking about?
[Source: WIRED (?) via Gadling]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies