Diesel Jaguars could be coming soon
It appears that will soon change as BMW has just launched the 635d in Europe and Jaguar wants a direct competitor. Ford will upgrading the diesel V-6 to 3.0L and about 250hp for installation into the XK coupe/convertible and the new XF sedan that's debuting in Frankfurt. If the new CAFE regulations go into effect we'll hopefully see this engine over here as well, especially in the XF.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies