Spy Shots: Subaru Impreza WRX STI
First, out front, the grille has been replaced with a mesh insert, while a restyled fascia seems to protrude further down and out than the standard vehicle. Fender flares on all four corners should increase both the track and the visual prowess, however the rear wing isn't the Cessna-sized aerofoil that we'd expected. Additionally, a set of dual exhaust tips are poking out from behind the right side of the bumper.
Winding Road has a few more high res pics available for your viewing pleasure here.
[Source: Winding Road]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models