Biomaxx announces new biodiesel technology plant in Thailand
The location of the plant is in the agricultural area south of Bangkok, near the port of Laem Chabang. This will allow the easy arrival of raw materials from both locally-produced feedstock and imports from nearby Asian regions.
One of Biomaxx's targets for this plant is the development of a product line of small-scale biodiesel production plants to be marketed worldwide. These plants will be customizable to the specific local feedstocks.
The contract will be completed in the following weeks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models