Martin Eberhard from Tesla Motors: 19th on "The 50 Who Matter Now" list
Eberhard was ranked in the 19th position because of his work at Tesla motors and the unveiling of the Tesla Roadster (which, we already know, makes 0-60 in 4 seconds, goes up to 130 mph and has a range of about 200 miles). The list includes personalities from the latest technology trends.
According to the magazine, the Tesla is worth being considered because it's powerful and it saves the earth.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models