Avis introduces the Toyota Prius to U.K. Fleets
Avis Scandinavia also has the pleasure of maintaining several Ford Flexi-fuel cars and 400 Saab 9-5 BioPower cars, simply because they're in Scandinavia. Lucky Swedes. Because of these efforts of Avis going green, they claim to have saved 76,500 tons of CO2 emissions. Impossible, you say? You're right, because green cars alone can't accomplish that figure, which is why Avis, in conjunction with The CarbonNeutral Company, has been planting a tree for every vehicle in their fleet since 1998. A valiant effort, Avis. Keep up the good work.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models