You too can pimp your Audi like a footballer
The choices of hue extend from the exterior to the interior, with carpets, mats, headliner and even seatbelts that can be tied into the rest of the car's design makeup.
The launch of "Exclusive" is likely to produce some rather compelling combinations, but for every design-conscious architect that buys an Audi, there's got to be a real estate agent who's determined to match the paisley curtains in her office. Things could get ugly quickly, and according to the AutoExpress, the first one-off TT came in a retina-scorching pink. Let the triumph of bad taste begin.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video