Spy Shots: Fully-undisguised 2008 Honda Accord
Jalopnik has scored some primo spy shots of the 2008 Honda Accord. Super-shutterbugs Brenda Priddy & Co. captured both the sedan and coupe out in the open as they were being prepared for a photo shoot. As you can see by looking at the coupe (click image at right for full views), it's basically a dead ringer for the concept car Honda trotted out in Detroit, only the production version's got a nicer-looking lower front fascia. Around back, the concept's through-the-bumper exhaust has been replaced by a conventional setup. The sedan also receives the new face and its profile is now graced with a BMW-esque kink in its C-pillar. Head to Jalopnik to see all the pics, then weigh in with your opinions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX