VIDEO: Hangin' with the Glick and his P4/5
It's what we all aspire to as car guys; to be wealthy enough to indulge any flights of fancy and see our dreams rendered in metal and composite. James Glickenhaus' ultimate custom, the one of a kind Ferrari P 4/5 has earned the right to wear official Ferrari badging, and we don't know of anyone else who's used Pininfarina to carry out the design of their personal ride. In this clip, he expounds a bit on why he actually drives his singular Ferrari, and his reasoning resonates with us -- watch on after the jump to see some great shots of this road-borne flying machine in action.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX