Qatar starts exporting GTL fuel but won't use it locally
The $1 billion plant is a joint venture with South Africa's Sasol and is the first commercial GTL facility outside of South Africa. The plant has a capacity of 24,000 barrels per day of diesel, 9,000 of naptha and 1,000 barrels of LPG.
[Source: Gulf Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies