Inflatable roof rack leaves aerodynaics unchanged when not in use
So, you've just bought a shiny new Prius and you need some extra storage space once every few months... what to do? No worries! Just inflate your roof rack and you're good to go! Interested parties should check this website out. One note: If you're vehicle has curtain airbags, you'll have a problem with the installation. It's good that people are thinking of things like these!
[Source: HandiRack via Gizmag]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video