Ford of India's new SUV/polar bear ad could be considered a tad insensitive
I am not going to add any additional commentary on the ad itself, instead I am going to mention the fact that advertising departments are paid to consider all of the aspects of a possible ad. Did an entire division of people pass this ad through without considering that it may upset a few people? Did they care? Thoughts are, of course, welcome.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models