Saab talks up its forthcoming products
That same general time period will also see the introduction of a new crossover dubbed the 9-4X and a new entry model named the 9-1, the latter of which IL believes will target the Volvo C30. The look of all the new Saabs will be penned at GM's European design center, which spawned the awesome Aero X concept (above) whose influence has already been felt in the redesigned 9-3 range. Expect more Aero X-tinged goodness in terms of styling as new Saabs make their debuts in the coming years. Head over to Inside Line for additional details and speculation.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies