Pittsburgh kicks off "Healthy School Bus Fund" rebate program
Retrofitting diesel buses to limit children's exposure to diesel particulates is not new (see below), and the Healthy School Bus Fund knows about the "recent studies have shown that dangerous particulate matter from diesel engines accumulates inside the school bus cabin and reaches levels that are five to 10 times more potent than the outdoor air," as the announcement of this program on Diesel Retrofit Rebate states. Speaking of rebates, that's how the program will be administered, so Pittsburgh-area readers should point their school officials to DieselRetrofitRebate.org.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models