Zap! announces yet another announcement about more vaporware
The new car has a target price of $30,000 a projected top speed of 100 mph and a range of 100 miles. Scheduled to appear before the Zap-X the car is intended to use some of the same technology as the frequently announced crossover. Whether this new car ever turns out to be anything more than a series of press releases and some renderings remains to be seen. Call us when there is an actual running prototype.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video