2007 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Ferrari at 60
A red 599 GTB Fiorano sits beside a police edition 612 Scaglietti, bracketing an enormous Cavallino painted onto the central wall. To the right of these sit an F40, F50 and Enzo. Across from them sit a Testa Rossa, GTO and Daytona. Quite a selection. While Silverstone got the bigger gathering a little while ago, and the factory is hosting its own big party soon, the display here is wonderfully done and worth tracking down. Just beyond the Cartier Style et Luxe section and the nearly complete set of Bugatti Royales (5 of 6?), look for the enormous Ferrari logo-adorned arch on the house to point the way.
All photos © 2007 Frank Filipponio / Weblogs, Inc.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies