Fresh air fun: Porsche 911 Turbo Cabrio promo vid
Click image for newly-expanded gallery
This video we've embedded after the jump would be a lot better if it nixed the music and let the 911 Turbo Cabriolet's 3.6L twin-turbocharged flat six do the talking. Lord knows it's a far more engaging soundtrack than the chillout/electronica we're required to take in while we watch the new Turbo Cabriolet cruise some scenic areas, drop and raise its roof, and then drive some more. Still, if you're looking for a quick fix of open-air Turbocharged Porsche, this might be enough to satisfy your immediate need.
Follow the jump to watch, and be sure to check out the gallery as well, as it's been updated with a ton of new shots direct from the mothership in Zuffenhausen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video