Brits might get Mitsubishi's all-electric i-Miev in 2011
A more conventional MItsubishi i (Miev stands for Mitsubishi Innovative Electric Vehicle) powered by a 0.7-liter petrol engine, will be sold starting in about ten days. Mitsubishi's UK managing director Jim Tyrrell told the magazine that they expect to sell about 2000-3000 electric i cars in the British islands. No specific price is set, but the petrol version costs £9084 and the BEV-version may be £3000-4000 more.
- Mitsubishi delivers i MIEV to Chugoku Electric Power Co.
- 300 Mitsubishi "i" minicars will go on sale in the UK in July
- Mitsubishi abandons in-wheel motors for electric car, still no plans to bring it to the U.S.
- Mitsubishi spokesman says there's no plan to sell electric cars in U.S.
- Mitsubishi Motors builds new research EV, "i MiEV" for joint research with power companies
- Biggest automotive sales disappointments
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models