Autoblog Night Watch: Needell flogs the GT3 RS, Clubsport
Tiff Needell has solidified his place in our minds as the be-all, end-all of motoring show presenters. Sure, Jezza's wit and rhythm is second-to-none, but it wouldn't surprise us to learn that his skills behind the wheel are more a product of clever post-production rather than outright talent. With Needell, his deft touch at the helm of everything from a Suzuki Swift to a BMW/Sauber F1 machine shows his racing roots. And when the time came to run the new GT3 RS through its paces, there is only one man that can make it look so easy.
In the video after the jump, Tiff pits a lime-green GT3 RS against the GT3 Clubsport to see what, if anything, Porsche left on the table. Enjoy!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX