America's first closed-loop ethanol plant coming to Nebraska
Of course, there are still lots of ways for fossil fuels to enter into this process (the trucks that deliver the ethanol feedstock are the most obvious culprits), but this is a system that does do well in thinking about how to turn waste materials to useful ones. E3 BioFuels admits the process "uses virtually no fossil fuel."
E3 BioFuels CEO Dennis Langley and Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman will be at the Genesis Plant in Mead, Nebraska on June 28. The plant was supposed to open late last year (see link below).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models