Jag XK getting 3.5-liter V8
The 3.5-liter V8 squeezes out a little over 250 HP, but with the replacement of the standard exhaust system with the unit pulled from its higher output siblings, it should be able to reach 60 in around seven seconds.
It's doubtful that this new engine option will be made available Stateside, as the powerplant swap would do little to spur sales.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models