Spy Video: Audi RS6
The closer we get to the Frankfurt Motor Show, the more excited we are for the arrival of the sinister Audi RS6. Those wonderfully crazy Germans are set to add forced induction to the already balls-out 5.2L V10 that powers the more "pedestrian" S6, and somewhere around 550hp will be the end result. Other changes include oval tail pipes like those seen on the production RS4, a rear diffuser, and a larger front air intake. The changes are still pretty subtle, though, as Audi seems to cherish the role of sleeper.
Brenda Priddy and co. have once again snagged some great shots of the RS6, but this time we get motion picture strait from the 'Ring. Wait till you see this midsize monster absolutely cranking around the Green Hell's many bends -- the sights and sounds are astonishingly good. Hit play above to catch the action.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX