Barcelona Motor Show: A hybrid can be also a sexy convertible
During the Barcelona International show, we had the pleasure to see (ok, I admit it, to drool over) one of the concepts, this time installed on the 307 previous model, currently on sale, of the hybrid powertrain. And it fills quite a few checkboxes on a wish list: 1.6 L HDI engine (with particulate filter) mated to a hybrid powertrain with a semiautomatic gearbox. It's good for 3.4 l / 100 km (yes, 70 mpg) and 90 CO2 g/km. And it also yells "Je roule au diester" (I run on biodiesel).
So we had to take a few pictures to drool at.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies