As promised, here are the audio files from Tuesday's TechKnow: Alternative Fuel Cars forum in Ann Arbor. You can read my write up of the event here
, but if it's direct-from-the-horse's-mouth information you're looking for, this is the post for you. Each of the individual presentations is between 8 and 12 minutes long, and the two hour-long files are also included for your listening pleasure.
- Mark Goodstein, Automotive X Prize
- Chuck Gulash, VP of research and material engineering at the Toyota Technical Center
- Nancy Gioia, director of sustainable motor technologies and hybrid vehicles at Ford
- Larry Burns, VP of research and development at GM
- David Cole, chairman of the Center for Automotive Research