Porsche Design gets drilled with Multihammer P'7911
The first thing you might have noticed when you saw the picture above is that it's upside down. Well, not really, but the handle of the Porsche Design Multihammer is on top rather than underneath like on traditional drills. Take a closer look and see that the distinctive black and silver housing is also made of genuine carbon fiber. Stylish and strong. The drill is made by Metabo, but the design is all Porsche. Click through the Read link or click on the pic for a full writeup of this very robust piece of Porsche hardware.
[Source: Metabo via Sybarites]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies