IKEA UK shifts fleet to Civic hybrids
John Kingston, Environment Manager at Honda (UK) said in a statement that, "Civic Hybrid is really taking off in the corporate sector where businesses want to be seen to be green. IKEA's commitment to replace its entire fleet with Civic Hybrids is a real-life endorsement of the car and the excellent benefits it offers. In terms of cost, fuel efficiency and low emission driving the Civic Hybrid really stacks up."
[Source: Honda, also tipped by Linton and Hugg]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video