China may abandon liquified coal projects
Coal to liquid production facilities take a huge amount of investment to build, consume a lot energy themselves and ultimately are not renewable. Instead, the Chinese government will be refocusing on biomass fuels. All of this is good because coal to liquid is probably one of the worst possible options from an environmental standpoint. 119 percent worse.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video