Chrysler evaluating diesel powered 300 in US market
Warren Brown of the Washington Post had a chance to drive the 300 CRD that Chrysler is testing and managed 41 mpg in highway driving. That's certainly not something you can achieve with a 300 SRT-8. If they offer the Bluetec version of the engine they could have a 50-state legal full-size sedan that meets the proposed new fuel economy standards.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video