Nissan says the Cube will not be targeting the xB
The Nissan Cube and Scion xB may both look like the boxes they came in, but Nissan doesn't expect their car to compete directly with the larger Scion when it arrives in the United States in early 2009. Nissan vice president of product planning Larry Dominique expects the market for the Cube to be more balanced between male and female buyers than the xB, a vehicle that has grown significantly larger in it's second generation. More than likely the Cube will be competing more directly with the new xD which is closer in size to the Nissan. Regardless of which vehicles it competes with, seeing more small cars like this coming the US market is a good thing.
[Source: Wards Auto World]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX