Prince Charlie checks out the BioPower Saab 9-3
Tiring of waiting for his mum to hand over the top job in the family, Britain's Prince Charles has in recent years taken up causes like architecture and the environment. In advance of the London-to-Brighton eco-car rally which is taking place today, World Environment Day, the Prince of Wales took time to check out a new BioPower Saab recently.
The Prince drove the ethanol-fueled Saab 9-3 convertible and then chatted with Saab GB managing director Jonathan Nash about the new car. Charles had already had his Jaguars and Land Rovers set up to run on biodiesel and was very interested in the ethanol-powered ragtop Swede.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models