Will the Impreza WRX get a different grille?
Although our initial (negative) impression of the restyled Impreza remains, every time it's caught in the wild with a de-chromed, color-matched grille, we warm up to it a bit more. Sure, the headlights and profile still scream Corolla, but it's amazing what a nose job can do – just ask Ashley Simpson.
These most recent shots of the 2008 Impreza come courtesy of a NASIOC member who was attending an event hosted by ESX Motorsports, one of the top Subie tuners in the nation.
As we said before, we're still not entirely convinced that the redesign is in the best interest of the Impreza, especially those taillights, but if the driving dynamics remain, we'll just force ourselves to get over it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models